Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Inspiration for Next Homespun Campaign

Well, for Wodturday (my Saturday game) I'm thinking of running something a little different. The last campaign was a mixture of L.A. Noire and those tight horror movies where each bullet might be your last and it didn't work out too well. I was new to running that sort of game and it wasn't much what most of the players wanted (many of which don't even like horror). So what I'm going with is a very different sort of game world that'll allow me to roll into it pretty much everything I like:

VEDMA music trailer for Nox Arcana.
Fall Out 3 Teaser Trailer.
Dishonoured trailer.
Dead Island trailer (caution: this one will make you cry)
Assassin's Creed 2 trailer
Equilibrium movie trailer.

How does this mix? Well, you shall see ... so long as the players go for it.

No comments:

Post a Comment