Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year From Down Under!

For the new year I'm going to try my hand at photography so I can add pictures to some of my posts. Not all of them, you understand. I fill enough time writing them let along getting over 350 photographs as well. I'm happy for the landscape pictures to be re-used at will using the Creative Commons 3.0 license (attribution or at least link backs would be nice) but I retain the copywrite of any images that have people clearly marked out in them. I don't want them showing up in awkward places.

Naturally any pictures of videogames, videogame box art, and RPG book cover art don't belong to me. If I use any other Creative Commons pictures for any reason I will include an attribution below the photograph. If it has such an attribution, it also doesn't belong to me.

But yes, anyway, yay for getting the photo bug! You'll be seeing a lot more of Adelaide around this blog.

As for the next Masks episode, well, I'll be uploading that tomorrow.

Anyway, happy new year!

No comments:

Post a Comment