Friday, March 21, 2014

Adelaide Roleplaying Cooperative

The world needs more LARPs...
I have created a new blog called Adelaide Roleplaying Cooperative which will be used for the roleplaying organisation known as, you guessed it, the Adelaide Roleplaying Cooperative.  We're not yet incorporated and we still have to fix little niggles in the constitution and get the insurance sorted out but we have one LARP designed and ready to go and are getting close to having a second one in place as well.

It's been a bit of a rapid ride to get to this point but I wouldn't trade it for anything.  It's been a lot of fun.  I've met a lot of people.  And now I'll get a chance to speak on the National ABC News to let other people know about LARPs in general and my LARP in particular.  I'm really looking forward to our game launch (likely in July) and I can't wait to see where we'll be in a few years time.

Hopefully we'll have a few more game organisers and some very different settings and styles out there for people to play.

If you want to have a chat to me about it, you can also find me at our brand new Facebook Group.

Only a few hours to the radio interview...  *shivers with excitement*  This shall be fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment