Monday, April 28, 2014

Elder Scrolls Online

So that's where I've been.  Tamriel.  I'm part of the Alliance of Bosmer, Altmer and Khajit because, well, their queen sounded like the best kind of royal to get behind from the brief summaries you can get outside of the game.  I'm a little disappointed by how much information needs to be gleaned from websites before heading in but otherwise it's a lot of fun and full of exciting inspirations.

Regrettably I'm currently running a dark fantasy / personal horror campaign in my homebrew world revolving around a place somewhat similar to a haunted mansion possessed by an eldritch abomination ... and then there's Masks of Nyarlathotep.  So there's not a lot I can do with all of this inspiration I keep receiving.

Except for pouring it onto this blog for later use.

Oh, and I've also started working with my husband to create some nifty house rules for the Demon: the Fallen lores.  The original sets are just a little unbalanced and awkward to use, in my opinion.

2 comments:

  1. Oh no! Are you going to get sucked in to online gaming? :O

    ...or has it already happened?! 11 days without a post. Methinks Shannon has failed a saving throw v. enchantment.

    David S.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. hehe, no, no, I just needed a holiday from this near-daily blog so I could get some juicy new inspirations. Things should be back on track now.

      Delete