Friday, March 20, 2015

Dental Shenanigans

Sorry about the lack of posts recently but I fell sick just before I had to Chief Bridesmaid a wedding and then had dental surgery on Monday to prep the gum for a dental implant.  I've got some more Demon: the Fallen Lore posts ready to go but the next Game Translation will, alas, need to be next Wednesday.  I'm also planning on putting up some more of my Pathfinder - Wrath of the Righteous stuff and some information on the last few sessions and general style guide and How Tos for my vampire LARP.  I'm also about an inch away from being able to release some more of those Masks of Nyarlathotep audio logs.

Is there anything else you guys are super keen on hearing about?  Now's a good time to say.

6 comments:

  1. Ah, that sucks for you :( Hope you're feeling better soon.

    I'm very enthusiastic about more MoN! I was enjoying those.

    How are things going with HotHF?

    If you're doing How Tos, I'd be quite interested in how you go about turning an initial idea into a playable LARP, or picking which inspirations are actually viable for LARPing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I can do a bundle of articles on LARPs. There's a lot of decisions to make that have ripple effects throughout, though I'm no LARP expert, I can certainly share what I've learned.

      Delete
  2. Ouch, get well soon. I feel with you, by sheer coincidence I had dental surgery done on my jaw on monday too.

    In regards to your question, I'm happy with the direction the blog is taking. What I personally really like was your Changeling stuff from a few years ago, maybe that can make a minor comeback?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, those True Fae things? I don't think I finished typing up all the articles for them. Whoopsy.... I've got a few scenarios, too, that could be fun to explore via this blog.

      Delete
  3. Heal up and feel better Shannon. :)

    David S.
    Minnesota, USA

    ReplyDelete